Friday, December 24, 2010

How to Operate your In-Flight Entertainment, and Why I'm Better Than You

This week, I had the opportunity to fly across the country.  Since I have been working out a lot lately and was still quite sore, I decided to do my flying on a plane.  While on said plane, I noticed that there was a small telephone in my armrest.  Since I normally use my cellphone while flying, I decided to take a look and see what this thing had to offer.  To my surprise, there was a number of magical buttons on the opposite side!  Take care not to mash these with your hand while using the other side to dial, as you might have some unexpected issues.

To help ease the use of this magical device, I've created the simple explanatory graphic below:

I only explained the confusing ones, as you should be able to deduce that the START button signals the stewardesses that you're ready for the drink cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment